You understand the importance of protecting your assets and belongings. You insure your homes, cars, computer, iPad, iPhone, etc. Are you really properly protected? Is your most valuable asset (YOU) protected?
What if you die too soon? Who’s going to continue to pay for your family’s mortgage? Your family’s living expenses? Your children’s college tuition? Will your spouse and children be able to support themselves without your income?
What if you become disabled or chronically ill? Where’s your income coming from? How will you pay for your care? Will your family have to quit their job to take care of you?
What if you live a long life? Will your retirement savings be enough to provide for you until you die? Will you still be able to take care of yourself? Will you still be able to work and earn an income? Will your medical expenses increase?
These are all the question that you want an answer to when the time comes.
Final Expense Insurance should be part of every solid financial plan
It’s 2am in the morning in the hospital, a loved one just passed. The nurse asked you, “What do you want to do?”
Who would you call?
Have you ever planned a funeral?
How much do you think a funeral cost?
Do you have the money to pay for a funeral?
Can you imagine just one phone call, a 24/7 concierge will take care of all the funeral details for your loved ones that you left behind, so they can take care of what’s important, such as younger children, grandchildren, etc.
Final expense insurance allows you the luxury to plan ahead so your loved ones do not have to make rash decision mixed with emotional turmoils.
Final expense insurance is affordable. You can start with as little as $2 a day, that’s cheaper than a latte a day.
Being up-sell by funeral homes at last minute will cost a lot more.
A final expense insurance will provide a bridge fund in as little as 48 hours until your life insurance pays out, which usually takes 3-4weeks. Funeral home wants the money now. You don’t want your loved ones to go into debt while waiting for life insurance to pay out.
Everest Final Expense Insurance is More Than Just Insurance. It’s everything you need to make sure you loved ones are taken care of after your passing.
- 24/7 Concierge service who research and negotiation on your loved ones’ behalf so they can take care of more important things, such as young children and grandchildren.
- Planning tools that give you the luxury to plan your funeral ahead with no urgency.
- Tenzing, a highly secured cloud-based data vault, for you to keep all your important documents, such as will, trust, life insurance policies, photographs, etc, in one safe location.
- Funding for funeral expense pays out in as little as 48-hours to your beneficiaries directly (not to the funeral home).
Everest Final Expense Insurance is Easy to Apply and Affordable
- Age limit up to 85 yeas of age.
- No medical exam needed.*
- Start as low as $5,000 coverage for less than the cost of a latte a day.
- Premium never goes up.
- Immediate benefits or return of premium options.*
- Pays out to beneficiaries in as soon as 48-hour.
- Tax-free proceed to your family.
If you already have pre-paid funeral plan purchased over 10 years ago, now is a good time to review your plan. Funeral home expenses have significantly changed over the years, and many items may not be covered.
Remember, final expense insurance is not just for old people. It’s for everyone. We’re not as invincible as we thought, and we never know when our time is up.